SparkView For The Cloud
You would like to offer applications, desktops and/or services in AWS, Azure Google or any other cloud service provider, but you come across issues with remote access? Why not deploying SparkView in the Cloud as well?
Simply install SparkGateway in VMs offered by your preferred cloud partner and grant access for employees and customer from any device with a HTML5 enabled browser.
In a nutshell
SparkView offers the most comprehensive remote access solution in the market today, and is based on pure HTML5 technology.
The fact, that you don´t have to take care of Java, Flash, ActiveX or Plugins guarantees maximum availability and dramatically reduces helpdesk support requests.
SparkView offers an unparalleled set of features and truly supports all your BYOD requirements, without sacrificing user experience.
Access desktops or applications from your browser, without the need to install any client software on your device.
No Java, No Flash, No ActiveX, No Plugins, No Rollouts!
Internet traffic is based on websocket protocol and needs to be translated inside SparkGateway into protocols understood by the various target systems or applications (RDP, VNC, SSH or Telnet).
SparkGateway is software only (no appliance) and can be installed on a pc or vm, using Windows or Linux platforms.
Most commonly, SparkGateway is installed on-premise in the DMC or intranet, and protected by a firewall. There is no need to open any other port than 443 for establishing SSL/TLS encrypted tunnels.
- Access desktops or applications from any HTML5 enabled browser.
- Easy local printing, no need to install drivers for client printers, supports both PostScript and PCL printers.
- File share, drag in/out files with ease.
- Seamless clipboard redirection, supports text, image and html formats when copying between local and remote, supports all formats and file copy between RDP sessions.
- Session shadowing, jump on any user session for remote support or collaboration.
- Session recording in RDP format for training purposes or compliance requirements.