- Multi Factor Authentication
- On-premises or in your trusted cloud
- Use already existing devices (smartphone, laptop)
2FA with One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS, Email and Soft Token
As businesses grow more international and employees and clients more mobile, how do you maintain a stream of readily available information as well as manage the information transfer securely to eliminate or mitigate security breaches?
With an increasingly mobile and digital workforce, how do you ensure the security of employee and customer data? The rise in cyberattacks on corporate networks has made customer data more vulnerable to being hacked. It has necessitated the need for companies to have adequate measures in place to provide secure remote access to their customers and employees.
Today, most companies use either SSL VPN or IPSec to secure the remote access. However, this does not address the authenticity of the remote users. 2-factor authentication (2FA) is an industry accepted solution for remote user authentication. It provides an extra layer of security by sending a one-time password (OTP) to users via SMS on their web app or mobile device thereby minimising the risk of potential cyber attacks.
The sendQuick ConeXa platform has equipped clients with secure remote access via two- factor authentication, or 2FA, using SMS One Time Password (OTP) and Mobile Soft Token. Our solution meets all the 2FA requirements of enterprises.
Benefits of SendQuick
- All in one solution for authentication and authorization – Soft Token OTP
- Free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Configurable OTP features (length, expiry time, and message)
- Integrate to local/external databases or Microsoft AD
- Supports SparkView and multiple SSL VPNs for remote access authentication
- Secure on-premise installation, does not depend on 3rd party networks
- Option for RAID and High Avalability (HA) for zero down-time implementation